A Brilliant Day

Saturday, May 21, 2011 x 8:58 PM

Today was such a klutzy day x.x I forgot my keys and so was stranded outside for an hour. I looked like such a hobo! I tried to figure a way to climb in, but I live on the second floor and even if I wasn't afraid of breaking any bones, I'd never be tall enough to reach the balcony no matter how many garbage bins I stood on. That and I would look like such a criminal :O So instead I crossed the road and had fish while I waited for Dad to call (which was useless, because he didn't take his phone with him!) The lady at the shop recognises me as the girl who always gets crumbed fish, and we have this thing where she'll clarify my order whenever I ask for something that isn't crumbed fish. I couldn't exactly tell her I was $1 too broke for my beloved crumbed fish >.> Lunch over, I ended up sitting and doing tutor homework for a bit before Dad finally came to rescue me. Most eventful afternoon ever.

While I was waiting, I was not happy that I'd also forgotten my ipod. I could so have watched a movie while waiting. But as I discovered, I'd left my earphones in my skirt pocket (AGAIN) and it had gone through the washing machine. So now I'm waiting for them to dry and hoping they'll still work fine afterwards. These are the sturdiest earphones I've ever had. All my previous ones stopped working on their own D:

So yeah, a good day? I am my own amusement :L

Lyrics That Describe You
There's a song that describes me so spot on it's scary. But I don't want to use that one, so I trawled through my songs to find another one :L Tis the song of my philosophy. We make problems seem bigger than they are. Hence why being optimistic is so easy and important =D

So Small - Carrie Underwood
I know it's hard on a rainy day
You wanna shut the world out
And just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith'

It's so easy to get lost inside
A problem that seems so big at the time
It's like a river that's so wide
It swallows you whole

While you're sitting around thinking 'bout what you can't change
And worrying about all the wrong things
Time's flying by, moving so fast
You better make it count 'cause you can't get it back

Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
Is just a grain of sand
And what you've been out there searching for forever
Is in your hands

And when you figure out
Love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
Seem so small

0 Comments