I was slightly more productive today, though not by much. Why am I so incurably lazy? x.x
Another week of school. I hardly do anything in class these days. Only in English and extension do we seem to do work. And I still need to drop extension 2. It's going to show up in my report and the mark will be abysmal >.> Also, the amount of time I spend on maths is horrendous. I. need. to. do. maths. I walked into HSC thinking biology would be my worst subject, but at this rate it's going to be maths. I'd rather it be bio. I go tutoring for maths! How bad would I feel if maths gets chopped in half in my final HSC mark? I'd never let my parents know DX
Lyrics Sang by Your Favourite Male Solo
I used to have a noticeably higher proportion of songs by male vocalists than females, but now it's not so apparent. I have noticed that guys tend to be in bands while females are more likely to go solo. How curious. Maybe it's because the guys tend to play rock and need a band on the instruments :L
I was going to pick Nick Lachey, Sam Tsui or even Jay Chou (I actually have a lot of Jay Chou songs o.o ), I like this guy better :3
Let go, let go of everything, both will have greater freedom
Let go; in fact it’s not because I do not love enough
Let go, let go of everything without reserve, will still have a good friend
It’s already, already enough