Day 13

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 x 10:18 PM

We got our reports today. Strangely enough, I wasn't thinking much about it even though I didn't know half my marks beforehand. I was going to go home and then go back to school with Mum to pick up my report, but I ended up staying at the plaza with Jenny for three hours :L We tried to guess whose mum would arrive first, and it turned out to be hers. So Jenny's mum drove us back to school, picked apart Jenny's report, and then I met up with Anthea while fetching my mum. Gathering of the Asian mothers XD

Rank-wise, my report is actually pretty good (if not for maths!). Mark-wise, it's not overwhelmingly pretty (especially maths!). But I'm glad I just barely scraped a band 5 for maths at least. Best subject is extension 1, worst is maths. Bio is competing with maths for the honour of being my worst subject. I'm actually trying quite hard for bio, so I think maths will overtake it if I don't slip up as bad as the half yearlies again. I'll feel slightly better about that XD Screw aiming for a high ATAR. I'm just trying to survive here!

Lyrics That Remind You of Your Family
This was actually really hard D: At the end of the day, I remembered a song that used to play at the end of TVB anniversary shows, and it reminded me of my childhood; being little and watching TV with my parents. I wish I could find the TVB version with the group of people singing it ):

Uh oh, can't find English lyrics. I shall stare at the Chinese characters and see if I can translate anything coherent >.>;


問我 - 陳麗斯
 Ask me why I'm happy
Why do we experience pain?
I'll smile and say:
"I am me"

0 Comments