Day 14

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 x 11:46 PM

Bah, school bores me these days. I wish I'd stop procrastinating! Assessments are starting to pile up x.x Lucky my extension 1 narrative is a hand in one. But it means it has to be particularly good, and that's not happening at this rate. I don't have any ideas on writing a narrative on our boring confuzzling globalisation topic. And I need to study for maths rather badly. Here's my chance to redeem myself and I'm sitting here doing nothing. The sad thing is I'm not even procrastinating in a fun way. I'm just... procrastinating ==; How frustratinggggg!

Lyrics That Mean Something To You


Stand in the Rain - Superchick
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain

0 Comments