Day 19

Saturday, May 28, 2011 x 12:24 AM

It's finally Friday! Even though it doesn't feel like Friday o.o I've finally officially dropped extension 2 English. Well, mostly. I always thought Ms Lowe at the office was scary, but she's actually rather cute :L We had fun calling each other munchkins because of my jersey, and I convinced her that she was a happy munchkin and not a miserable munchkin :D Plus she made the most hilarious face when the phone rang. She snatched it up and rolled her eyes in a disgustedly annoyed way, but she had the most professional voice on the phone. Gold! XD

The English exam got postponed two weeks. I suppose it's a good thing for me. I'll just have to balance it well with maths, because I have tutoring on the Thursday and that's pretty much a whole day of study out of the picture. I must get my extension narrative done by the end of tomorrow! I still can't believe it's worth more than the trials ==; I'm bound to screw this one up!

Lyrics From You Favourite TV Show as a Child
DIGIMOOOOONNNNN!


Butterfly - Wada Kouji
After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness 
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose 
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay 
I'm sure we can fly, oh yeah 
 
 

0 Comments