Day 5

Monday, May 9, 2011 x 9:46 PM

Damn, everyone got school photos at roll call while I took my free period! I shall pick them up tomorrow. They look quite good, from what I saw, and considering that it was such a windy day :3

I need to get myself back into senior mode! So glad that I decided to drop extension 2, otherwise I'd be moaning over my Viva Voce mark, which was not pretty at all. I feel so free 8D Buuuttt I'll have to get the paperwork done first.

I did a little investigation today and realised just how hard it was to get a 99.95 ATAR. One extra mark in one subject will still boost you considerably at around 96-97ish, but when you hit 98.50 it gets so hard to get yourself higher. You need to average around 96% for all your subjects to get 99.95 @_@ I am in awe of the people who can do it D: I'm driving myself mad trying to figure out what I want to do in uni. Health related for sure but nothing catches my eye. The only likely ones at the moment seem to be psychology, speech pathology and maybe physiotherapy. I like speech pathology but aiming for a 90 isn't motivating ): Arghhh what am I going to do with myself in the future?! x.x

Lyrics From A Song That Makes You Cry
How hard is this one? ==; A song is so not enough to make me cry. Let's just go with any sad song :L

Unmei no Hito - Fujita Maiko
No, I didn’t want to say those kind of things
It’s frustrating that I couldn’t become more honest
Truthfully, I realized it was just loneliness,
Pretending to be so strong and stubborn didn’t work out too well

0 Comments