It's so cold! I'm going to have to dig up long sleeve singlets one day :O I hope Spike and Cheese Jr will be alright through winter. Fish can deal with winter a lot easier than summer. I think.
I really need to focus on maths. It's not necessarily my worst subject (eco takes that honour) but my horrible performance in the half yearlies is still annoying me. Discovery has lock downs near exams, where they lock you in the centre and don't let you out till late at night, forcing you to study :L I should ask when they are, pack up all my maths stuff and go barricade myself.
I bought myself a copy of Pokemon White off ebay the other day. Hence why I'm broke. I'm still asking myself why. I honestly don't like Pokemon Black and White >.> The new Pokemon are so cute they ruin the essence of Pokemon, and the game developers are just dragging the franchise out. I think I'm likely to criticise it all the way through, but I am interested in the gameplay and system, because it does seem more sophisticated. Maybe it'll be fun. And I guess I just love playing Pokemon. I didn't like Ruby and Sapphire either, but I still played it because it's so nostalgic to catch and train your Pokemon XD I still love the first generation the most. Never going to part with my FireRed <3
Lyrics That Remind You of Your Childhood
Only recently remembered the one song that reeks of my childhood. This was pretty much the first song I ever listened to. My dad liked it (he's weirdly hip like that :L ) and bought me the single, which I remember playing on repeat. Miraculously, I don't hate it. How should I react to the realisation that this is the soundtrack of my childhood? XD
Oh, I love how we laugh, the fun that we have I can't believe how close we have become We talk everyday and there is no way That I could see you cry and just walk by You kept on my side, when no-one else would try Let me in, don't you realise