Destination unknown

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 x 5:41 PM

My sense of time is still warped thanks to holidays @_@ The first time I looked at my timetable, I read week A stuff. Then next time, I read week B. And over and over again. So by the time I was out the door, I had subjects from both weeks muddled in my head, so I consoled myself with the knowledge that it doesn't matter, because English is the only subject I'd get slaughtered for forgetting something, and I'd made sure I had to booklets. I even took precautionary action and put my extension 1 book in my locker in case I forgot it tomorrow XD

We finally got our pin number for Students Online today. I had fun looking at my school certificate results and remembering how much we stressed over it. I actually kinda (impossibly) like exam period. I dread the actual exam and studying for it, but it's actually reassuring when you sit and home and know there are others cramming just as badly as you. The exams still kill though D: I can't wait till post-HSC!

Picked up a Job Guide from careers today and reminded myself that I still have no idea what I want to do. I'm still hoping I'll one day see something and get supremely passionate about a career. Aiming for something you whimsically decided on isn't the same ): I wanna do a science but there's only so many courses and none of them seem to jump out at me. What if I get attracted to something completely bizarre? O.O I guess I'll be alright with other fields as long as it's not finance/economics/law/anymindbogglingsocialsciencestuff =P

And I think I should flip my calendar. I have the tendency to flip only when there are a few days of the month left...

Oh and the answer to the IQ question is 32. Or I think it was 32. I can't remember XD

0 Comments