It was so windy today! Buying bubblewrap turned out to be a bad idea - I was clinging onto it the entire way home!
I shall now attempt to get most of my extension narrative done. I was supposed to get it done yesterday but I procrastinated on drama and Pokemon White (which finally arrived) and only ended up thinking up a story in the shower XD Once extension is done, I'll have to write an essay for English and eco. I hope the eco stimulus test isn't too hard. I'm horrible at external stability x.x Lucky maths got postponed to week 8. I'll need that time to make up for my mathematical laziness. When did I start neglecting maths so much? No wonder it's my worst subject...
I've started selling my old stuff on ebay and I am amazed at the price people are willing to pay for things I no longer use. That's perfect for me! My parents bought me so many toys and stuff when I was little, and I've got some surprisingly vintage stuff. I'm only getting a fraction of the price we paid for the stuff, but it's better than letting them sit there and catch dust. I hope my toys find good owners =D
Aaaandd I kinda forgot about the lyric challenge again. I only did it for Mother's Day but at least I'm almost done!
Lyrics From a Song You Like to Dance to
... I dreaded this one. The only dancing I ever did was ballroom dancing in primary and square dancing in high school ==; So let's pretend I'm not trolling this one at all :L