Australian weather

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 x 7:31 PM

*ticks English off the list!*

Tackling my exams one at a time. The long weekend was to the detriment of my productivity. In other words: I did nothing Friday arvo, sat there feeling like I should be doing something on Saturday, finally picked up a pen, sketched out mindmaps and wrote a few paragraphs on Sunday, and on Monday went "CRAAAPPPPPPP". So there we have it. I do not have the excuse of several exams on the same day, so I'm just plain lazy ):

The English question wasn't too bad. My essay kinda already addressed it in a vague way. The problem with writing a prep essay is that it's hard to answer the question properly, because what I do is go "phew, this question doesn't completely throw off my prep essay... now how do I regurgitate it and make it seem like I tailored it for this question?" Hope I didn't mess up this assessment. I hate this module so much ==;

Maths test on Friday. I must redeem myself! Maths is like the outlier of my report ==; I must pull it up to balance it out. I don't know why, but I really am terrified of the maths HSC exam. Have I mentioned this before? Every time we do HSC questions in tutor, I go "oh. my. god. Why are they so hard?!" I wish I'd never done maths TTwTT

The weather has been so PMS-y lately. There was a very heavy downpour during our English exam that kept making me lose my sentence, and funnily enough it stopped the moment we finished. Then after school I'd only just reached the station when this torrent of rain gushed out from nowhere. It was so strong I was getting wet under the bus shelter D:

0 Comments