De-stress!

Friday, June 17, 2011 x 11:56 PM

The maths test today was... dodgy :S It wasn't a hard one, but there were lots of chances to make mistakes. I didn't get majorly stuck on any questions but there are several I have no idea if I did right. Despite all that practice drawing derivative graphs, I don't even know if I drew them correctly so I might have stuffed up the entire question 3. On the bright side, I wouldn't have known how to do it without the graphs anyway XD Everyone is getting varying answers with this test. I think my results will be shocking. I'll lose marks in all the places I didn't even suspect ):

But now that all my major tests are over, I can relax for a couple of days. I've got bio next week, physics the last week, and I finish off term by going to Luna Park on the last day for a physics excursion :3 My exam period spanned half the term ==; Good in a way but still so loooonggggg.

2 Comments