I am a couch potato
Thursday, June 23, 2011 x 9:36 PM
I think I should go back to sleeping at 11 latest, if that's still possible. I'm way too dead these days. I get sleepy spells way too often. You know that moment where your mind just completely shuts down and if you close your eyes for five seconds, you'll be sleeping like a baby? Yeah them. It's funny how they never occur when you can actually sleep. It's only when you're in the middle of something you're afraid to sleep in. Strange o.o
So I've done, like, nothing for the past few days that I've been free. I should really be catching up on notes though. Bio prac test coming up, which I think I'm underestimating again. The physics test was dodgy. It was kinda straightforward and easy, until I came to this graphing question that I wasn't sure if I was doing right. They'll mark really harshly because it was a stimulus test though ):
I think we're getting our extension 1 narratives back tomorrow. Or it could be English. I think it's ext 1... but it'd make more sense to be English... but then again - arghhhhh I should have listened in class! Mr Down said something about asking Mr Ryan to decipher if his handwriting is too illegible in the feedback comments. Does that mean he won't be there tomorrow? Did I dream up this whole thing? x.x Either way, not looking forward to either. It's illogical. My Englishes are the subjects I kind of just... do. Kinda like biology - they don't make me stress too much. But unlike bio, getting English results back are daunting like hell. It's so weird. I think it's because English is the kind of subject you either hit right on the nail, or miss completely and kill your hand. Of all the subjects they had to make compulsory ==;
Also, I have noticed something peculiar. The more I think about my half yearly report, the more I realise how much of an accident economics is >.>