I broke
Saturday, June 25, 2011 x 8:47 PM
I find motion in physical applications of calculus straightforward thanks to physics :L I still suck at wordy problems, but the simple graphs and ideas immediately clicked. I think it'll get harder though ):
After tutor I went down to Burwood for a spot of shopping. Then I ran into Joanna and Donna at Cotton On and we shopped around for two hours XD Twas fun. I was a good girl and didn't spend over $40. Well, I only
had $40. That's why sales are awesome! If only I had more monies to splurge with D: I did pick up a shirt and scarf though. First time I ever took initiative to go clothes shopping by myself =D
We had soft serve cones for lunch (cheap!) and then came up with the bright idea of going Hot Dollar because we all went 'bing! $2.50!' Jo was hilarious. She got enamoured to things like electric candles, Sesame Street magnets and huge phone socks. And then she went "omg $2.50 knives! Knives!" and I stared at her and we cracked up XD
I feel like I have to cram for bio now because I'm going out tomorrow and the test is on Monday. My teacher scared us by saying it was really hard and under huge time constraints. Absolutely brilliant! ==; I'm always so terrible at pracs. It's tragic. Come to think of it, anything science-y outside the traditional exam, I utterly fail at. But on the bright side, it's my last exam, marking the end of my 5 week pilgrimage for freedom. Chaaaargeeeee!