Quick breather
Friday, June 10, 2011 x 8:41 PM
Economics in class essay is over! I managed to write, memorise and regurgitate my essay with painstaking effort. It's so sad how I stopped caring about the essay quality once I finished it. I was so sick of it x.x My writing speed slowed D: I think I might have written less than 1000 words this time since I cut a bit out. I knew I shouldn't have taken the rubber off my pen. It's been off all term ):
So anyway, I still feel pretty screwed for the English essay on Tuesday. I kind of get the module now, but at the same time I don't know what to do. I think I've forgotten how to write essays >.> The practice essay I did didn't turn out to be as bad as I feared, but it's still pretty useless to me because I was bs-ing with everything I had, and actually don't even know what I was writing about. Baaahhhhh screw it, I'll worry about it over the long weekend. I've done nothing today and don't plan to =D
I shall be nerdy-hermiting over the weekend. My initial plan was to cram maths and English but I think I'll only be able to manage English. There's actually enough time to do both, but my annoying inability to stress properly makes me extremely prone to procrastination >.>; Oh well, one step at a time. When I stop to think about it, I actually have four more exams left, even though it feels like I already did so many. The hilarious thing is all I've done is an extension 1 narrative and two eco tests :L
Oh yeah, almost forgot about USYD seminar at lunch today. Some nice students from USYD came over to talk to us and I found it pretty cool. I've had my heart set on USYD for ages, even though I don't even know what I want to do. I guess I just liked the atmosphere XD I just... don't like UNSW for some reason. It's kinda bad how I've subconsciously narrowed my choices. Seriously, I'm not even looking at info for other universities. I just stare at USYD stuff all day long. I wouldn't be surprised if indecisive me ended up transferring degrees or even unis.
Today I shall be taking it easy and procrastinating as best I can without feeling guilty for wasting precious study time 8D