X-Men First Class
Monday, June 27, 2011 x 9:46 PM
X-Men is an absolutely brilliant movie. Like, super-awesome 8D I usually don't praise action films but this one has made it to the exception list. I actually don't know the story of X-Men so it was cool that First Class was a backstory film. I like that I couldn't predict what was going to happen next. But what I really loved was that they weren't afraid to make characters dark <3
Awesome movies aside, the bio prac test today was horrible. Okay, not horrible. But definitely not pleasant. Parts of it was unexpected and I had to BS so many questions. I didn't study as much as I should have, but I did enough that I felt confident. I feel better knowing that the parts I screwed up weren't things I would've thought to study (or had any idea how to study) anyway. I told you I suck at pracs. I wasn't wrong, was I? x.x