Ha... ha... achoo!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 x 4:57 PM

I have like no time to blog lately. It's terrible D: I've got a week's worth of events in my head. I wonder if I can keep it all crammed in until after English. One thing I do need to mention right now, though, is that my bio prac mark sucks! Juuuuussttttt passed the average. But I'm not actually disappointed because a) I suck at pracs b) it was a horrible test c) therefore I expected it. Still, that hurt my marks ): Not like they were brilliant to begin with. Bio and maths are seriously wrestling to be chopped in half for my ATAR :L I'm less confident in maths but I actually think it'll be easier to improve in maths than bio. That said, I still need to see how badly I did in the maths test (which we seem to be getting back tomorrow, yikes!).

Oh and guess what? I'm sick and we have an English speech on Friday (which I'm screwed for, btw). So I was like 'wthhhhhh?!' and was super dead today. But it amused me that literally half our grade is also sick/getting sick/just getting better from being sick XD

Me: Gah, stay away from me, I'm sick.
Alice: Oh don't worry, I'm sick too.
Me: ... *glomp*
(Anthea comes along)
Me: Are you sick?
Anthea: No...
Me: Well. Alice and I are sick.
(Everyone stares at seating arrangement - i.e. Alice, Anthea, me)
Anthea: Oh shat.

I'll recount my uneventful holidays when I can be bothered. I was sooooo unproductive it's not funny. In the meantime, have a wallpaper.

0 Comments