The marathon begins

Sunday, July 31, 2011 x 11:06 PM

Bah, productivity was low this weekend. So much for my big plans. I did pop into Discovery yesterday and do a physics paper though. Well, 75% of it. I skipped the bits I couldn't answer properly. Then I stayed back and scribbled English stuff all over a whiteboard with Joanna. Jo's tales of her clumsiness crack me up so badly XD Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Man, gave me a tummy ache! She's clumsy, I'm forgetful - put us together and it's the end of the world.

I did practically nothing all of last week. At least I seem to have finished my eco notes. Started cutting down on my English narrative (it still makes me cringe, but I guess I don't have time to write another one) and should probably snip up all my other essays. And write an ext. 1 one. And study for bio. And eco. And maths. *dies*

But on the bright side, I don't feel pressured to get a super high ATAR since it won't get me any courses I want to do anyway. I can tell I'm going to bust the English papers >.> Too much to cover properly. Eco will probably be another disaster. Goal: coast through with above-average results and pray they don't completely ruin me. I believe in a life after HSC! After HSC, I'll get back into writing, find myself a job, hang out with friends, decide my course, get pumped for uni, etc. After HSC, I'll be a happy munchkin 8D

0 Comments