Nyaaaaa

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 x 9:29 PM

Bah, have to do my English speech tomorrow. Speeches used to freak me out. They still do but I'm pro at delaying the panic. It's so stressful waiting for your go. It's depressing listening to the speeches too, because when I hear a particularly good point I sink and go 'damn, I didn't put that!'. I actually hate this module more than the last one ==; What bad timing to screw up. Hope my mark isn't terrible. Otherwise I'll have to spend ages redoing something for the trials x.x

Also, I have realised that I get interested in the most unbelievable careers. Why couldn't I have a burning passion for something achievable, sounds cool, is cool and pays well? When I find myself staring at some courses, I really pull back, blink and think to myself, '... really?' I'm not even going to admit what has recently been added to my list of noncommittal preferences. I did not know I had that in me. This better phase out or I will get quite a  few funny looks TTwTT

It has come to my attention that my maths is done for. Time to blow up that 40%. KABOOM.

0 Comments