Rewind
Monday, July 25, 2011 x 7:10 PM
So since I haven't had the time to blog in forever, I shall now try to make it all up. Although I have forgotten like 75% of the things that happened...
Ermm... rewinding all the way back to the last week of holidays! Man, my holiday was so unproductive. I did, like, nothing the entire second week except go physics tutor. The rest of my time was somehow completely devoted to Alice and her 18th birthday @_@ I'd get off class and then spend time afterwards figuring out stuff about presents and schedule with Anthea and Jenny at Discovery. But it was all worth it, because Alice seemed to enjoy the day =D
And then it was SMASH time! It was pretty cool. I actually didn't have too much trouble preventing myself from splurging. I spent more on food than merchandise, and got to take home a free Gundam :3 I feel like I had the most fun at the first SMASH I went to, because it was my first ever convention and there were so many things I wanted to buy. Maybe I'm just a lot more stingy now :L ... Okay, not really. I try to be but it fails XD
I got sick just when school started ==; Twas annoying because every time I wanted to take the day off, I'd have something like bio or English on that day. Oh, and I lost my voice for the first time ever. So inconvenient, considering we have an English
speech. My concern isn't even how half-assedly I finished the thing anymore D: I think I was completely off target but transcript's been handed in and I can't be bothered with it anymore. Mr Ryan was so nice on Friday. I told him (well, wrote to him) that I'd lost my voice and he let me be the timekeeper so "they can't complain I got special consideration". :L I went and got myself a doctor's certificate today, but I don't have complete confidence that it'll suffice. It is literally one sentence long ==;
Trials are coming up. I am screwed for English (HOW many essays do I have to memorise?!), maths (dude, it's MATHS x.x), eco (... *overload + hate*), extension (two prescribed texts + two related = FOUR. Wut.) and.... bio (same day as English, which I will give priority to) and physics (*confuzzlement about last two topics*). Oh wait, that's everything. Ehehe... he...
On the bright side, I bought myself a PSP off ebay! 8D I was playing FFVII: Crisis Core on Saturday, which I got for less than $10. So awesome :3 But I've put it away again until I have more time to indulge myself. So not doing the game justice if I feel guilty for not doing work while playing it. I'm thinking about buying another console online, then selling it back with the eight games that came with the one I bought. I'm not interested in those games, and it'll make it look like I splurged less :L Waiting for a good deal though.
Not looking forward to doing the whole misadventure thing tomorrow. Such a hassle ):