Snipsnipsnip
Friday, July 8, 2011 x 11:13 PM
Hmm, I can't remember stuff that happened a few days ago but I remember thinking 'oh, that's something I can blog about!' Hmmmmmm... oh! I met two people from Paris onnnnn... Wednesday? Brought back those horrid years of French. I sometimes do wish I'd continued it, but we kept getting passed from one bad teacher to the other and I ended up hating it with a deep passion. I couldn't understand a word my French friends were saying. It was strange because they're Asian and when you see Asians speaking in another language, you usually assume it's an
Asian language. I'm pretty sure I did several double-takes that day XD I definitely did a double-take when they revealed they were Cantonese. One of them was a halfie so I was like '... I don't mean to stare but you are amazing'.
Can't remember anything else so let's fast forward today. I actually did nothing today. I was about to do bio notes when Mum called and asked if I wanted to go to the hairdressers, a trip I'd had in mind for like three months. So off I went and now I've got a ==; face. I've been going to the same hairdresser ever since I was a kid and I've never really cared about hairstyles so I just rock up and go 'yep, do your stuff'. I really only need trims, but I never get them because the lady decides what to do and it usually involves a lot of snipping. My hair is now literally half its length and is sitting on the fence between short and medium monstrosity. It's somewhat shell-shocking to go from having hair that doubles as a scarf to hair that I can only barely touch from the back. Maybe I should be more specific next time. Oh well, I miss my long hair and regret just zoning out while the hairdresser worked her magic - but I'll just have to put up with it until it grows back. It annoys me so much though D<
Let's seeeeee... I can't remember the last time my hair was this short (pfft, primary school?) but I think it'll be at least a month before it settles properly. 'Settles' as in my bangs grow back enough not to poke my eye. I hate getting my hair cut because no matter how it's cut, I always walk out with it boofy for weeks. I hate going out during this period, which is why I only get my hair cut in the holidays. But alas, I have tutor next week and Alice's birthday and school after. Damn. Grow, dammit! TTwTT
Yes, I think most about my hair when half of it is no longer attached to me. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure all the dead hair is gone. Not like I can see it if it's still there anyway. So yup, I spent the rest of my evening bullying my hair. I'm now wearing a hoodie in the hopes that it'll keep my head warm and well-circulated, leading to faster hair growth :L