Woohooooo!
Friday, July 1, 2011 x 8:39 PM
Physics excursion at Luna Park was sooooo fun! I went on pretty much all the rides. Ham is crazy. She was on a pilgrimage to find the scariest ride, which was hardly satisfied because she was madly throwing her hands in the air while I was swearing about being dangled twenty metres off the ground
and getting spun around like a washing machine. Nothing was scary enough for her @_@
The rotor was awesome. I'd never been on it before. It's this thing that spins so fast you get stuck on the walls. They lowered the floor after we were stuck and it was pretty cool because you had people slathered on sideways due to the force. It was all good until it started to slow down and we slipped back to the ground. They designed that thing to give people wedgies, I swear. A girl from another school landed in such a weird position that she had her face squished against the wall and the operator said: "Did you just
slobber on my wall?" And she did :L
And after all that, it's now holidays! Time to do some serious cramming. It's terrible that I have actually done nothing for the past two weeks. It's because I've been having exams for so long that I'd forgotten how to spend the day
not cramming like a madwoman. I shall be super productive this holidays, even though my calendar is already filling up with more outings than should be there. Time management is key. Which of course means I'm locked out.
Debating about whether or not I should go maths tutor tomorrow. We're only going to do a trial paper and my heart actually isn't in it. I think I'm going to quit maths tutor next term. We've pretty much covered the entire course, with just a bit of physical applications to go, and if we're going to be doing nothing but trial papers, I think I'd rather push myself at home. It's okay for physics because I actually like going to class and I walk out feeling knowledgeable. Maths, I walk in and start counting down the minutes till I can leave. Some people will say I'm crazy for ditching tutor when you seemingly need it most :L Oh well, it costs monies, I'm not motivated to go, I can only pay 80% attention at most, and the concept of homework is nonexistent. Might as well cut my losses. I'm a firm believer of the idea that if you really want something, you'll crawl through a swamp to achieve it. If I really want a good ATAR, I'll kick myself into mathematical shape. If I continue to laze around, clearly I don't want that ATAR enough. That's all there is to it =D
That said, I
really want to sleep in tomorrow... so I will do my utmost to inform my mum that the most sensible thing to do is not go tutor. Huzzah!