Chocolate overdose
Friday, August 5, 2011 x 9:42 PM
Like 90% of the grade, I didn't go to school today because of open day XD I had a free too, so it would've been a big time waster. I wonder how many people went :L Probably could have gotten a lot of teacher attention in eco and bio if I'd went - I'm still so confused about some things - but I really need the time to study, so screw it. At least I'm starting to get a little more productive 8D
I think I've got English paper 1 mostly covered. I'll need to put some time into memorising my essay and narrative, and wear as many lucky charms as I can for the unseen text bit. Still need to study bio. Our teacher was not encouraging at all: "It's a very loooooonnggg test, girls." So assuring ==;
Trials are like our second-last major exams. All that's left is HSC, and then I'm up and outta here. I should be stressing by now but it's still not kicking in. Maybe it's a good thing. Last time I stressed, I completely blanked out the night before eco because I was overwhelmed by all the content. And so I ended up staring stupidly at my notes, not taking anything in and effectively not studying at all. That's why I'm determined not to let the same thing happen this time around, namely because there is two times more content now... but considering I only have the weekend to memorise English and study bio, I think I'm going to have another rerun of the half-yearlies ): I wouldn't be so worried if it weren't for the essays. I just can't get eco essays right no matter what I do x.x
... Actually, I shall try another strategy. I shall cram as much as I can, but I shall aim to have complete and utter confidence in English, extension 1 and physics to make up for potentially stuffing up eco and maths. Bio, errr... I shall try to fit in somehow. Now, off to battle!