Resurrected
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 x 8:52 PM
Yush, I haz my net back! Rushed to get a new router to do bio assignment. Terrible how I step out of trials to run headlong into an assignment D:
Had a sleepover at Jenny's with friends on Saturday and it was great fun. Even if it did transform into a crap-gotta-finish-bio frenzy in the morning. We were playing Monopoly till midnight :L First time I didn't wind up broke. I'm abysmal at the game. Jenny was collecting rent like crazy D:
We're getting trials results back so quickly. Got bio and eco back on the first day. My marks are nothing to despair over, but they aren't going to make up for how terribly I messed up maths. Utter fail, that one. Never ever want to get it back x.x I think I didn't do brilliant in physics either. The sad truth is that when you feel you performed average in a science, it actually turns out you did crap TTwTT And I also completely missed the point of the ext. 1 English essay question. Bah. Not getting that back anytime soon though. I guess my only threat tomorrow is English or physics.
On the bright side, I'm looking forward to USYD open day on Saturday =D Going to leech as much out of it as I can. Then next stop will be UNSW next weekend. I put in my UAC application ($26!) and filled it with half the health science faculty at USYD. I even put med for the laughs. :L When I seriously contemplate my preferences, I'll find something from UNSW to chuck in there as well. As much as I love USYD, I'm not banking my future on one uni, and it wouldn't surprise me if I change my mind. Course over the university, of course... but it doesn't hurt that the university with the largest health science faculty is also the one I like the most XD
Now... what to do about my new router. I don't see how it's logical that a three year old router is faster and has better range than a new model on the market o.o ... Actually, yes I can. They make everything cheaper with worse quality these days - gah, go away ext. 1 capitalism, consumerism, postmodernism, nihilism... shoo! DX