Food for thought
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 x 11:43 PM
There's nothing interesting going on these days. I have literally done nothing since trials finished. It's so tragic D: It's so typical that I'm the kind of person who loses steam when the end is in sight. I'm such a lazy munchkin x.x
Good news is that there is a strike tomorrow. No school! But I have tutor in the afternoon ==; If the weather is good, imma go bike riding too. If it's not, imma sleep in and... procrastinate. Yeeaahhhhhh, I think I'd have a better time bike riding. I get the feeling we'll go because the weather will be alright in the morning, but it might rain halfway *touches wood* :L
I love violin music more than piano. All this time I automatically thought I liked piano more. But no, violin carries more emotion in its notes <3
Also, I am a bookworm. Fancy that.
And also, I believe that everything happens for a reason. So when you think about it that way, there is no way of telling if there is such thing as 'fate'. People can say they can change their fate, but how do you know fate didn't decree that you would try to change it? Oho, what a paradoxically philosophical thought!
And on that note, everything is relative. Warmth is relative to cold, happiness to sadness, position to surroundings, time to schedule. Funny thought. And to think this stemmed from thinking about physics.
I can so go on all day but instead I shall go to bed and pray for good weather =D