Junior day!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 x 6:22 PM
Hehe, we transformed into little juniors again today. Mum said she didn't see a difference XD Took lots and lots of photos today and had quite a lot of fun. We gave Mr Down a happy plant ("to negate his carbon footprint") and he seemed to like it quite a lot =D
I'm about to head out for a sleepover at school. So much stuff I need to carry! I would've liked to leave early instead of sleeping on the floor, but then I figured 'oh, what the hell' and changed my mind. Once in a lifetime opportunity. I killed my back and neck sleeping on Jenny's carpet, so I don't know how... crooked I'll be waking up on the hall floor. I've learned my lesson though -
must bring a pillow.
Almost graduating. I can't stress how much I'm going to miss the people ): It actually still hasn't hit me that we're graduating, but I'm determined to make as many memories as possible so I don't regret anything.
It's somewhat sad that one of the only ways to capture memories are with photos and videos, when so many happen behind the scenes. But it's okay - all those memories that aren't captured still stay with us, and that's why we're the people we are today. We might not remember, but we never truly forget.
(Psyduck thinks she's fat and will squash me :L Misplaced concerns!)