Last high school Friday
Friday, September 16, 2011 x 11:11 PM
Today was quite the bludge, but also pretty memorable. Made me realise that our high school days are getting slimmer and slimmer D:
Haha, most of the year 12s met up to all be late to school in the morning. It was rather epic, seeing so many of us at Strathfield. Twas cool :3 Ms King was so sweet when we got back. She made us little cards and gave us all a notebook. I decided to get people to sign mine. Memories are a must!
My free period was fun too. I crashed Mr L's class and we sat there playing hangman on the whiteboard. I love Mr L. I'll miss him the most, followed by Ms King TTwTT If I had to choose a third, it'd probably be Mr Down but he's more of an actual teacher than a friend :L
Our bio teacher tried to get us to do work but we ended up watching a cute cartoon of the human immune system on youtube XD English was the only class where we did something but even then it wasn't much.
Next week seems really busy. I've got blood bank on Monday, possible sleepover on Tuesday, muck up on Wednesday and graduation on Thursday. And a myriad of parties and presents to teachers in between. I hope I don't miss out too much on Monday ):
... Yeeeaahhhhhh, I still haven't started studying. I think I'm going to be the kind of person who regrets not doing their best in the HSC ==; The terrible thing about me is that when I don't study, I literally
don't study and it shows. With subjects like maths and even eco and bio, I can completely bomb an exam. I don't know how I've survived so many years of assignments and exams. Tragic >.>
I won't miss my school but I will miss the people heaps. It's a sad thought but for some reason I don't consider that I will never see the people again. Sure, we won't be seeing each other every day and we may grow apart, but it's not forever. I'll definitely keep in touch with my close friends and call them out of the blue. Well, that's ideal anyway. It's a given that we'll meet more people, grow closer to some and drift away from others, and maybe some people will just be like 'uhhh awkwardddd' when you call them up after a long time. Always good to be optimistic though :3