Spots and stripes
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 x 11:25 PM
Apparently my friends and I are going as prisoners/burglars on next week's muck up day, so we went looking for stripy clothes after school today. From the stuff we're looking at, fashionable prisoners/burglars seems to be a more accurate description :L There's so much stripy stuff on the market these days - thank God - but it's not easy finding something worth the money. Oh well, we have plenty of last resorts. I found it funny that with everything we found, we looked at it and said "this looks like something Jenny would wear". And of course, she was the one person not there :L
I also bought my mummy a new cup =D She broke the lid of hers a while ago. It's cute :3 She's complaining that it's small and has a big lid. Too bad, cuteness trumps all! She used to have a Hamtaro one. I hope she hasn't chucked it out yet. We should keep it because it's cute and shouldn't be abandoned just because it's lost its lid! ... Yes, I am incurably sentimental. I can actually get really sad over chucking out something that has been in the house for a while. It would depress me more than a bad day, bad marks, bad moods and bad luck TTwTT Although I admit, aforementioned bad stuff actually don't bother me much... bawwwwi'msuchastrangechild! Mummy says I'm speshul no matter what the other kids say? TTwTT
I really admire honest people, who don't mince words but don't bombard people with everything that goes through their mind. They're rare and deserve more credit.
I've actually had a very normal, school-girly year. It's a strange revelation. I've experienced heaps of new things, hung out plenty with friends, balanced social and school life, and stressed over the latter with my classmates. It's hard to explain, but I guess I feel very... hmm, normal this year and it makes me happy. Glad I'm graduating on this note. My high school life is complete <3