1 down!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 x 2:00 PM

English paper 1 down for the count!

  • The Crucible is terrible for connections to place. Apparently people who did As You Like It and the Peter Skrewkdhkjsfjdashfasdfd dude would've had it a lot easier ):
  • I actually ended up doing two related texts because I didn't have enough to talk about with just one. After all my whining about the terrible possibility that they will ask for two.
  • Had to twist and bend and twist and twist and twist my essay to try and answer the question. Had no sustaining thesis.
  • Narrative transformed from being about a Holden Caulfield-ish guy whining about relationships to pining for a farm. Hah.
  • Unseen was complete and utter bs.
But I guess there could have been worse questions, and it's over, so who cares anymore? I think I only retained 60% of the paper 2 essays I 'memorised' so looks like I'll be going through them all over again.

And then we get to maths. Will I even get a band 4? >.>;

4 Comments