1 more to goooo!!!

Monday, October 31, 2011 x 11:10 PM

I'm almost done! So so so so so close!

I don't know what to think of the ext. 1 English exam =/ The essay question was not bad enough for me to sit there and envision my HSC flushing itself down the drain, but at the same time I'm quite sure I didn't answer the question. I did what I've been doing all year in English, which is write out this sophisticated intro that makes it look like I understand the question completely - but is really the silly thing rephrased and linked like there is no tomorrow - and then entirely abandon said thesis in the body >.> I'd say I wish I could change this terrible habit but... I never have to worry about such things ever again! 8D

If I had to rank it, I would actually rate the ext. 1 exam down there with maths and bio, but slightly above them. The kind of exam where looking at the mark will make me go O.O no matter what it is, simply because it is that hard to predict. Oh well, we'll find out in December :L

Alrighty, just physics left to go. I tend to underestimate physics, so hopefully three days is enough for me to avoid that pit hole is much as I can XD

0 Comments