3 down!

Monday, October 24, 2011 x 10:05 PM

I am freeeee of maths! Until I choose a maths based uni course. Which hopefully won't happen.

I crammed maths so much in the last few days and boy am I glad I did. This year's exam wasn't particularly hard, but at the same time it was still challenging at some parts. I didn't even finish early D: I only skipped one or two parts of a question but I got quite a few answers that were so ridiculous they were blatantly wrong. I can only hope I get a mark for working out or something. Plus it's guaranteed I got the probability questions wrong. I always approach it the wrong way. The question was about a girl wearing a different shirt every day, never overlapping, and all I could think was 'gee, she makes me feel filthy' XD

It'd be cool if I got an aligned band 5. That would make my day. No matter what I get, I think I'll be proud because I actually worked hard and saw improvement. Next stop: bio and eco on Friday! And uhh, I have literally done nothing today because my brain has fried x.x

0 Comments