5 down!
Friday, October 28, 2011 x 10:35 PM
I can't believe I'm still alive and mentally intact after six hours of exams. But I live to... see another... exam. Ah, bummer.
Bio was actually kind of challenging. The kind of test where you can write something for every question, but only after achieving a diploma in bullshitting. I was just spewing back anything random that could scrape me a mark. Probably didn't do brilliant but hopefully not too terrible. I can't really judge it properly because I had eco hanging over my head the entire time. I finished in two hours, reaching the extent of my bs-ing skills, and checked over the multiple choice. Then with thirty minutes to go I was like 'blergh, screw this, gotta study eco' and left early XD Probably should have stayed and checked and double-checked and triple-checked, but I gained like fifty minutes of extra time leaving, since they take a while to collect papers.
I productively used the time to eat instant noodles.
8D ?
I am glad eco wasn't as terrible as the 2010 paper. I could get nothing in my head after bio. Bouncing questions and answers off people helped a bit. I mostly walked into the exam with my fingers crossed (I forgot to wear my lucky charm today! D:< ) I bs-ed a few of the short answers and took blind stabs at a couple of multiple choice. So glad the essays had options I could actually do. My second one was rather repetitive and lacking in meat though. But it's okay - I never have to look at another eco essay ever again <3
Now I've only got extension English and physics to go! Ext. 1 makes me kind of nervous because I don't have a deep impression of my essay and therefore have to memorise it from scratch, along with a new narrative. That, and I actually don't know how to twist my essay to fit an obscure question >.> Still, I maintain that it's easy on the nerves. English is always about luck for me. I'm screwed no matter how much I prepare if it's a damning question, so why do anything beyond the bare essentials? XD
This time next week, I will be free. And jobless. But free. And trying to find a formal dress. But
free. Need to find myself some activities after HSC. Swimming to lose the HSC muffin top would probably be a good start >.>
Damn it, why can't formals be in school uniform? x.x