Completely out of steam

Thursday, November 3, 2011 x 7:25 PM

Yep, my last exam tomorrow and I have studied the least for it. I can't make myself concentrate and do productive study @_@

To sum it up, I ate my words. Physics is indeed my most confident subject, but not my most confident exam. Paradoxical, isn't it? Did some past papers today and didn't realise they approached questions from such strange angles in the HSC. I'll be sitting there glaring an ambiguous question when its answer is something so blatantly obvious I should be smacked. Physics does do that sometimes; I just didn't think the most important exam would be so fond of such torturous methods >.>

So right now, I'm feeling kinda screwed because all it will take is a couple of those terrible questions to rob me of a raw band 5. Must bs something for everything and try to scrape marks. I tend to over think in physics though. I spent half an hour frowning at a projectile motion question when all you had to do was substitute the values into one of the usual formulae. But I maintain that it was nonsensical! You can't just do that for that sort of question! D8 But the BOS sample answers trolled me and went 'bah, of course you can, numbskull!' Meanies ):

Oh, but I am really looking forward to the moment I walk out of those doors. I predicted that I wouldn't care how I went in physics because it's my last exam, and that is so unfortunately true. Even more unfortunately, I failed to predict my intense procrastination and lack of motivation because it's my last exam. But because it's my favourite 'real' subject (Englishes decidedly don't count as real subjects), I shall make my best effort and just be satisfied that I've survived my HSC. Just over twelve hours and I'll be a happy munchkin <3

0 Comments