The light at the end of the tunnel

Friday, November 4, 2011 x 10:58 PM

I. Have survived. My HSC. Completed thirteen years of schooling. I made itttttttt! 8D

Quick overview of the physics exam is that it was thankfully easier than the 2010 paper, but I still got stuck on some questions. I'd say it was easier than bio and a tad harder than eco. Lots of room to make mistakes though, and I polished my bs-ing skills just for today XD

But anyway - I now have four months of holidays! Awesomeeeee. So much stuff to do. Will have a go job hunting later, but suspect I'll come up empty-handed because everyone else will be on the prowl, and I'm at a terrible age to hire. And I have no experience. But at least I'll have experience prodding around, and maybe I'll come out with something. If not, I'll just scratch my head and grin at my mum and definitely get one in first year uni :3

Also - need to go swimming. And take hippy walks. To work off the HSC muffin top, and get fit. I was already a sloth before HSC, and I'll become an even bigger one by the end of this super long break if I don't do something about it >.>

Also on my list is picking up writing again - which I've happily made a start on - trying out some anime, tidying my room, getting rid of my HSC books, most preferably using that money to buy more books to read, hang out with friends - so much stuff to do. Oh wait. SLEEP. That is very important 83

I'm a happy little munchkin~

0 Comments