The time in between
Sunday, January 15, 2012 x 12:10 PM
I am excited for uni =D I wonder what Cumberland campus is like. Apparently it's very closely knit and no one smokes, but I haven't actually set foot on the campus before. It's so much closer to home than the main campus, which is a major stroke of luck. If only I had a bus straight there, dammit D:
I must get myself a pair of glasses before I start uni. Our generation is so bespectacled. It's the computer and gadgets with small screens and all the other devices that are so addicting we don't give our eyes enough rest. Mum won't be happy about this since she's the one always prodding me to get off the computer for this very reason. I try but there isn't much to do except rot in front of the computer. The death screen is unavoidable >.>
I have been doing lots of reading and writing lately. So much fun. I wonder how much time I'll have to do that once uni starts. First year health sciences are pretty intense with hours. Uni better not kill all my free time. Then again, I guess I'll also be working at the same time. I
will find a job. I'll go to USYD's career centre if I have to! Transport fees will eat me poor if I don't do something about it.
Three more days until main round offers!